Future strategies in a world of uncertainty: new rules, innovation and competition
As your one stop shop for IP leaders, the conference will offer a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions covering a range of IP strategies involving trade secrets, designs, copyright and trademarks, as well as patents, all under the one roof.
Benchmark your IP strategies in our thought leading debates:
- What should we patent? As innovations narrow and enforcement becomes more difficult, how are other IP leaders approaching their portfolios?
- What are your peers’ experiences of trade secrets? How can you maintain them on a practical level?
- How will others implement the European Trade Secrets Directive?
- Innovation and IP: How can your strategy incentivise inventions in the right direction for future business growth?
- Technology industry focus: Dealing with patent cycles that are slower than the rate of innovation, and navigating the complex IP structures behind open source